|Company||means Candice Sims (Candice Joyce) through Greendaisies Homeopathy.|
|GDPR||means the General Data Protection Regulation.|
|Responsible Person||Appointed Data Protection Trustee Representative Candice Sims (Candice Joyce)|
|Register of Systems||means a register of all systems or contexts in which personal data is processed by Candice Sims (Candice Joyce) through Greendaisies Homeopathy.|
Who we are
Our website address is: http://www.greendaisies.co.uk/site.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
Your data is not shared by Candice Sims (Candice Joyce) of Greendaisies Homeopathy with any other individual or organisation.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
Is exclusively used by Candice Sims (Candice Joyce) for the purposes of sharing important patient remedy use instructions and for inclusion in the Greendaisies Newsletter.
1. DATA PROTECTION PRINCIPLES
Candice Sims (Candice Joyce) through Greendaisies Homeopathy is committed to processing data in accordance with its responsibilities under the GDPR.
Article 5 of the GDPR requires that personal data shall be:
- processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to individuals;
- collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes; further processing for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes shall not be considered to be incompatible with the initial purposes;
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
- accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; every reasonable step must be taken to ensure that personal data that are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay;
- kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed; personal data may be stored for longer periods insofar as the personal data will be processed solely for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes subject to implementation of the appropriate technical and organisational measures required by the GDPR in order to safeguard the rights and freedoms of individuals; and processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures.
2. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- This policy applies to all personal data processed by Candice Sims (Candice Joyce) through Greendaisies Homeopathy
- The Responsible Person shall take responsibility for Candice Sims’ (Candice Joyce) ongoing compliance with this policy.
- This policy shall be reviewed at least annually.
- Candice Sims (Candice Joyce) is in the process of registration with the Information Commissioner’s Office as a individual/sole trader that processes personal data.
3. LAWFUL, FAIR AND TRANSPARENT PROCESSING
- To ensure its processing of data is lawful, fair and transparent, Candice Sims (Candice Joyce) shall maintain a Register of Systems.
- The Register of Systems shall be reviewed at least annually.
- Individuals have the right to access their personal data and any such requests made to Candice Sims (Candice Joyce) shall be dealt with in a timely manner.
4. LAWFUL PURPOSES
- All data processed by Candice Sims (Candice Joyce) through Greendaisies Homeopathy must be done on one of the following lawful bases: consent, contract, legal obligation, vital interests, public task or legitimate interests (see ICO guidance for more information).
- Candice Sims (Candice Joyce) through Greendaisies Homeopathy shall note the appropriate lawful basis in the Register of Systems.
- Where consent is relied upon as a lawful basis for processing data, evidence of opt-in consent shall be kept with the personal data.
- Where communications are sent to individuals based on their consent, the option for the individual to revoke their consent should be clearly available and systems should be in place to ensure such revocation is reflected accurately by Candice Sims (Candice Joyce) through Greendaisies Homeopathy
5. DATA MINIMISATION
- Candice Sims (Candice Joyce) shall ensure that personal data are adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Candice Sims (Candice Joyce) through Greendaisies Homeopathy shall take reasonable steps to ensure personal data is accurate.
- Where necessary for the lawful basis on which data is processed, steps shall be put in place to ensure that personal data is kept up to date.
7. ARCHIVING / REMOVAL
- To ensure that personal data is kept for no longer than necessary, Candice Sims (Candice Joyce) through Greendaisies Homeopathy shall put in place an archiving policy for each area in which personal data is processed and review this process annually.
- The archiving policy shall consider what data should/must be retained, for how long, and why.
- As a licensed homeopath, I am required to retain records for 7 years.
- Candice Sims (Candice Joyce) through Greendaisies Homeopathy shall ensure that personal data is stored securely using modern software that is kept up-to-date.
- Access to personal data shall be limited to personnel who need access and appropriate security should be in place to avoid unauthorised sharing of information.
- When personal data is deleted this should be done safely such that the data is irrecoverable.
- Appropriate back-up and disaster recovery solutions shall be in place.
Candice Sims (Candice Joyce) through Greendaisies Homeopathy takes your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to administer any treatment you have requested or to send you relevant information via emails and newsletters. We will not share your data with any third parties*
* Analytics information:
We use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. These tools collect information sent by your device or our Service, including the web pages you visit, add-ons, and other information that assists us in improving the Service. We collect and use this analytics information with analytics information from other Users so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular individual User.
In the event of a breach of security leading to the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure of, or access to, personal data, Candice Sims (Candice Joyce) shall promptly assess the risk to people’s rights and freedoms and if appropriate report this breach to the ICO (more information on the ICO website).
END OF POLICY